Tuesday 8 January 2013

First day in pare

Arrive...!!
What a tired day..
Asep and i walked on rail train.. Wait a public car which goes to pare. Arrive here, we walked on small road and our eyes looking around.. What a beautifull girls around us. Don't know don't care.. I am a dead heart boy.. I still cant forget her.. We stay at camp1 and start to adapt behavior here. My class has about 24 ppl. There is just one oldest here. And after that. We are the oldest(grup of undip). I like this course.. Even i cant forget my hp that jumped from the train. Damn ass hole! Idk, where is nearest grapari telkomsel around here. I need to get my sim card's duplicate..
Ok blog, class just begin.. See u..
Oh damn, i am a hunger boy..

repost dari blog lama tgl 27 Januari 2012. hahaha.... Pare. unique place with extraordinary ppl. Kampung Inggris. kapan2 ane tulis tentang Pare, Kediri. kapan2. ga janji. kalo inggris di atas ga usah komen. awal2 nyampek pare jadi postingnya pake bahasa inggris walopun blepotan yg penting berani.hahhaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment